Monday, April 21, 2008

Miss Jackson Looks Like An Alien

We have officially reached the stage in pregnancy where we can actually see her moving from the outside. The other night she was poking out of my right side, then my left side, then moving back and forth.  I knew this day was coming but it's still strange to see it.  This morning I had waffles for breakfast and afterward I can only assume that she was practicing the "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" dance -- at least, that's what it looked like.


1 comment:

The Comers said...

omigosh. just wait. it gets to be really bad, like when you're sitting in a conference room with a bunch of men talking about "important" things and suddenly your stomach does this contortionist thing that nearly bounces you outta your chair and freaks the men out so badly that everyone is eerily silent for a bit.....